Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fix BOOTMGR Missing Error In Windows 7

Today I was testing a feature with numerous system utilities built in but it was creating problem. I had test a system restore point before I ran the application, I was confused it was very irritating, and then thought I had do a system restore. When I tried to System restore it gave me a message that it couldn’t restore my windows files. Then I did a scan not but anything suspicious found. Then I restated my Machine

Note:- Before following the steps below, I do not recommend you doing this unless you are comfortable editing the Computer Settings. I will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC after editing the settings by following the steps below. You proceed at your own risk or may take help by Windows 7 Expert at their Toll Free +1-800-231-4635

At booting i got a message


“BOOTMGR is missing”
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart

I scared then I had done some searching (on another computer) I had some solutions.
I found that was not any hardware, it happened due to windows bootable file missing

Below are the steps to fix “BOOTMGR Missing” in windows 7

1. Put in the Windows 7 disc into the dvd drive, and then start the computer/Laptop.

2. Press a key when the message showing "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD …". Appears.

3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click next. 

4. Then Click on Repair your computer.

5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your windows installation and click next.

6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.

7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.

8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.

5 comments:

  1. Wow its really nice service provider to solve your problem in bootmgr missing error go through this link and solve your any query about windows 7 realted problem
    BOOTMGR Missing in Windows 7
    Thanks
    Aalia lyon

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanx dude from http://joshstaivin.blogspot.in/2013/09/install-fedora-with-windows-7-dual-boot.html#.U2slFPmSwfp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Technical support, and this is important information to know. Thank you.

    keep doing good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty good solution. But sometime this may not work. Here is the link that will work if above solution is failed. You can implement solution as awesome solution of your problem [Fixed]: 0xc000000e boot error and Fix BOOTMGR Missing Error

    ReplyDelete